Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bar Hopping

I’m really not into traveling and bar hopping. Actually I prefer to spend most of my time at home, sitting in front of my computer and doing my online activities. But if I’m gonna hang out with my friends, I will definitely take them to a bar or a restaurant that offer state of the art facilities and offer delightful dishes that will satisfy my cravings. I also wish I could travel outside our country and visit the wonderful place of Oregon. I will definitely try to visit all Restaurants Tigard, Oregon has especially that Hilltop Café. I’ve been hearing about this famous resto from my blogger friends which makes it more interesting for me to find out that this Hilltop café really has to offer. I just don’t know if we have the same café here but if we do have Hilltop Café here, I will never waste my time and visit this five star restaurant immediately.

No comments:

Looking for your favorite artist, youtube videos, songs and lyrics? search this blog!!