Saturday, November 20, 2010

Bringing that Confident Smile Back

I had this dental operation called "Pasta". It is almost similar to the process known as "Jacketing" but provides temporary effects. It fills out those damaged tooth structure and restore the damages tooth. They implant a synthetic material to replace the damage tooth. Well, the operation turns out so well and i was able to bring that confident smile back to me. My front incisors got damaged after eating a hard food. The dentist told me that i "pasta" provides a temporary effect only and will bring my tooth condition back. He suggested me to go back after a few months so that he can perform "Jacketing" which provides a long lasting or even a life time event. I was lucky that i have landed to a good dentist like those best Dentists Vancouver WA has. Finally, i can smile now without any hesitation LOL. Have a great day everyone and happy blogging!

No comments:

Looking for your favorite artist, youtube videos, songs and lyrics? search this blog!!