Friday, November 26, 2010

A Big Turn Off

Having a dry, dull and damaged hair is such a big turn off for a guy like me. No matter how good your dress is and no matter how clean you are, dry hair can still ruin everything. This is what my big problem is. I have been looking for the best hair care products to help me get rid of this unhealthy hair condition but it seems that nothing works effectively to me. According to my friends, i might be using wrong hair products for my hair. Before you buy any item for your hair, you have to know first what your hair type is. There are hair products specifically made for a certain hair condition. So you have to know first whether you have an oily, frizzy, dry, fine thick hair, then seek for the right item to cure it.
Did you know that Joico makes a broad selection of
hair color products? Their salon-quality hair products such as their K-PAK Color Therapy shampoo and conditioner are world class.

No comments:

Looking for your favorite artist, youtube videos, songs and lyrics? search this blog!!