Saturday, March 3, 2012

Remembering Alanis Morissette


I know, i told you few days ago that I will not be sticking to a certain theme for this month but I changed my mind and I just can't help it LOL. I am not really into rock genre not unless you're referring to Alanis Morissette. Her music is simply stunning and creatively done. Alanis is a Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, record producer, and actress. She has won 16 Juno Awards and seven Grammy Awards, was nominated for two Golden Globe Awards and also shortlisted for an Academy Award nomination.
Her first international album was the rock-influenced Jagged Little Pill, released in 1995. Jagged has sold more than 33 million units globally. Alanis, is obviously our theme for this month so expect to see a lot of post showcasing her music and style.

No comments:

Looking for your favorite artist, youtube videos, songs and lyrics? search this blog!!