Saturday, March 3, 2012

I want to become a Pasty Chef

Will you believe me if i say that I wanted to become a pastry chef someday? Unfortunately, i'm way too far from it because I do not have any idea on how to bake. We do have some cook books at home but we don't have any equipments for it. I'm always fascinated by those gorgeous cakes that are being showcased at some notable magazines. I wish i have the skills to make at least some cup cakes or even some icings.
Well, it's not too late right? Cooking is a skill and you can always train yourself to improve. After all, there are many vocational courses right now that will teach you some basic baking and culinary techniques which can be very useful for an aspiring chef pastry like me.
But before taking any course, I may have to purchase some cooking and baking equipments first so that I can practice it myself at home too!
I think i would go for a complete set of KitchenAid Professional. The brand itself is known for being high in quality and highly versatile that can perform multiple functions. I actually went to http://kitchenaid-professional.com/ , a website that focuses more on KitchenAid products and provide necessary information about the items. I think this is a great way to start my dream to become a pastry chef. Am i too ambitious for it? haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I admit the KitchenAid Professional 600 Series is a great Stand Mixer.
Another thing I love is my Breadman TR2500 Bread Maker. If you have one of these bread making machines and a KitchenAid Stand Mixer then it makes the whole bread making process so easy. And don’t forget it speeds up the process of making Pizza Bases too.
Absolutely fabulous!

Looking for your favorite artist, youtube videos, songs and lyrics? search this blog!!