Monday, March 5, 2012

American Idol 2012 Top 13 Revealed


From 24 Contestants it went down to half and we finally have the Top 13 finalists of this year's American Idol. It's a pretty interesting batch actually and I'm so happy to see 2 fellow Asians in this group including our very own Jessica Sanchez and Korean-American Heejun Han. Both of them are crowd pleaser so I'm sure they will make it far in this competition. I'm not sure but I don't think we will have the James Durbin or Adam Lambert experience here because last week's performance is quite boring for me (in exception to Jessica and Phillips performances).
Anyway, let me introduce you the Top 13 Finalists of American Idol 2012.
1. Colton Dixom
2. DeAndre Brackensick
3. Elise Testone
4. Erika Van Pelt
5. Heejun Han
6. Hollie Carvanagh
7. Jeremy Rosado
8. Jermaine Jones
9. Jessica Sanchez
10. Joshua Ledet
11. Philip Phillips
12. Shannon Magrane
13. Skylar Laine

So Who's Your Bet so Far?

No comments:

Looking for your favorite artist, youtube videos, songs and lyrics? search this blog!!