Thursday, July 14, 2011

LIVE (FOR THE ONE I LOVE) ~ CELINE DION

"Live (for the One I Love)" is the second single from Céline Dion's greatest hits album All the Way... A Decade of Song. It was released on February 14, 2000 in Canada and selected European countries. "Live (for the One I Love)" is an adaptation in English of the Italian song "Vivere," first performed by Noa and then by Hélène Ségara in the musical Notre Dame de Paris. Richard Cocciante composed the music and Luc Plamondon wrote the words. Will Jennings, who wrote lyrics for "My Heart Will Go On," did an English translation of the song. Céline Dion performed this song during the last of the Let's Talk About Love Tour show, called the "Millennium Concert.""Live (for the One I Love)" music video was directed by Bille Woodruff and released in 2000. It was included later on Céline Dion's All the Way... A Decade of Song & Video DVD.The single peaked at number 23 in Canada, number 47 in Belgium Wallonia and number 63 in France."Live (for the One I Love)" was also included on the Notre Dame de Paris album.

No comments:

Looking for your favorite artist, youtube videos, songs and lyrics? search this blog!!