Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I HATE YOU THEN I LOVE YOU ~ CELINE DION AND LUCIANO PAVAROTTI

"I Hate You Then I Love You" is a duet between Céline Dion and Luciano Pavarotti from Dion's album Let's Talk About Love. It was released as a promotional single on September 7, 1998 in Italy only. "I Hate You Then I Love You" (slightly modified "Never, Never, Never" by Shirley Bassey) is an adaptation of the Italian song "Grande grande grande" sung by Mina. Dion and Pavarotti performed this song live during the Pavarotti & Friends for the Children of Liberia benefit concert on June 9, 1998. The music video uses footage from the benefit concert, the recording sessions and footage from Africa where the aid was needed or the benefit concert.

No comments:

Looking for your favorite artist, youtube videos, songs and lyrics? search this blog!!