Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Korean Dramas

Yikes! What's wrong with me? Why am i so addicted to Korean Drama series lately. Last week, we just finished watching "Temptation of Wife" on DVD and now, i am up to something again. Why am i acting like this? What makes these drama series so attractive for me? Well, i guess it is because of their unique story! They are so original and simply incomparable to other drama series unlike our own dramas that are mostly copied or based from someone else work. That is a big shame you know! It's about time that we should come up with something unique, something that we can be very proud of and something that can showcase our culture and make us so proud to be Pinoy. Anyway, right now i am another Korean Drama entitled " Obstetrics and Gynecology Doctors" starring no other than Jang Seo-hee. Yes! Jang Seo-hee is the same actress who played the role of Angeline Goo in the hit drama series "Temptation of Wife". She really looks different here and she's very stunning as well. Well, what makes me so attracted to this story is because of my passion in medicine. As what the title of the drama series suggests, the story revolves around Seo Hye Young, a talented and determined obstetrician who has just transferred from the prestigious Seoul base to the branch hospital. Her straightforward manner of handling her professional life is in contrast with her love life, which is marred by her relationship with a married man.
What makes this show more attractive to me is that it shows the different side of people working in a hospital. We used to see them being pressured, stress and serious but there's really so many wonderful things to know more about our beloved nurses and doctors. Here, we can see their funny and romantic sides. This makes me so excited about my upcoming OJT. It must have been fun! I am so excited to wear one of those nursing scrubs. I wonder if this scrub clothing also comes up with a wide variety of stylish and fashionable designs like what other clothing lines has.
But of course, it is not just about nursing uniforms right? I will do my best to become an effective and productive health care employee in the future. I will study hard and earn high grades so that i can prove myself that i am Nurse and i can wear those uniforms confidently!

No comments:

Looking for your favorite artist, youtube videos, songs and lyrics? search this blog!!