Tuesday, October 26, 2010

House Renovation

If you are following me on my Twitter account, you must be aware that we just had a house renovation. It has been an ongoing renovation for almost two months. We added another room near the living room and change the paint color inside. Our mom let us choose what color should be painted in out rooms. I chose light blue because it is my favorite color. My mom decided to paint the living room with dark orange, making the living room quite dark. To bring some light, she decided to put additional light fixtures inside and she is about to place more! She actually asked me to check some stylish home lighting over the net. She does not know how to operate the computer that’s why she always asks someone to do it for her. Anyway, i found a site that offers a huge collection of stylish lighting. I guess I have to show them to my mom first and let her decide about it. If you are interested you can check the site at www.lighting.lamplick.com and see what else the site has to offer.

No comments:

Looking for your favorite artist, youtube videos, songs and lyrics? search this blog!!