Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Campaign Alerter

I’ve been a very satisfied member of LinkFromBlog. I got my first payment last year after I reached their 50$ threshold. Offers are getting bigger and bigger every month which is a good sign that the site is continuously growing. And now, I’m happy to know that they are now offering some great features, and maybe as a part of upgrading their site too. Bloggers may use this freeware software to get realtime alerts about new advertising campaigns at LinkFromBlog. This campaigns alerter will let you get realtime notifications about new campaigns without searching search for new campaigns through the site every time. This is very convenient and easier for our part. All it takes is to download the software and that’s it! You can now have the LinkFromBlog Campaign Alerter.

No comments:

Looking for your favorite artist, youtube videos, songs and lyrics? search this blog!!