Sunday, January 31, 2010

I CAN'T MAKE YOU LOVE ME ~ BONNIE RAITT

"I Can't Make You Love Me" is a 1991 popular song recorded by Bonnie Raitt on her Luck of the Draw album from that year. In August 2000, Mojo magazine voted "I Can't Make You Love Me" #8 on its The 100 Greatest Songs Of All Time list. The song is ranked #331 on the Rolling Stone magazine's list of The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time . While Raitt's "I Can't Make You Love Me" was not a big success in the United Kingdom, as part of George Michael's 1997 double a-side single "Older / I Can't Make You Love Me", it reached the Top 3 of the UK Singles Chart. It has also been recorded by a number of other artists, including Prince, Bonnie Tyler, Mary Coughlan, Kenny Rogers, Kimberley Locke, Boyz II Men, and Gina G to name a few.



Lyrics | Bonnie Raitt lyrics - I Can't Make You Love Me lyrics

No comments:

Looking for your favorite artist, youtube videos, songs and lyrics? search this blog!!