Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Being Single

Being single is not bad at all but sometimes, there are points where I wish I am with someone. There were times that I keep on telling myself that maybe it's time for me to move on and it's time for me to open new doors for relationship. We can't live alone right? Or maybe we can but that's really something difficult to deal with.
I've been single for more than a year now and my last relationship didn't end up well so I decided to focus more on other things than being in another relationship.
I decided to focus more on my work and my studies. Being a working student is not that easy because you have to deal with so many things and not to mention the very stressing schedule. There were instances that I do not have much time for myself. The schedule I have in my work and the schedule I have in my school are sometimes conflicting to each other and as a result, I have to sacrifice other personal matters such as the time for my friends.
But now that I decided to give up my school and focus more on my job, I now have enough time to hang out with them. I guess this is also a perfect opportunity to enter a new relationship. As much as possible, I want a relationship that would last for a lifetime. I want to find the person that I can be with forever.
My friends told me to try those dating sites.They told me that these social networking sites are quite in demand right now and It's probably the best way to find the right girl. All I have to do is to register and account, customize my profile and start interacting with other users all over the world. Someone referred me to http://www.luvfree.com/ and so I gave it a try. As what the site name suggests, the services here are all for free. It gives you a chance to meet other people all over the web. Here you can start making friends with them and once you develop the so called "mutual understandings" then you might want to invite him or her for a date.
You information is highly protected here so there's nothing to worry about privacy.
You can check their site too and see what else they have to offer for you. Who knows? The right person for you is just waiting on the other line?

No comments:

Looking for your favorite artist, youtube videos, songs and lyrics? search this blog!!