Tuesday, November 3, 2009

ALWAYS BE MY BABY ~ MARIAH CAREY

"Always Be My Baby" is a song written by Mariah Carey from her fourth studio album entitled "Daydream".The song reached number 1 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 chart, number 2 in Canada, and peaked within the top twenty of the majority charts on which it appeared. The lyrics chronicle a relationship that has ended, the protagonist asserts that her former lover will "always be her baby," and will come back to her once he realizes that he misses her. The song received a 1996 Grammy Award nomination for Best Female R&B Vocal Performance. David Cook of American Idol Season 7 made a rock version of this song too!





Lyrics | Mariah Carey lyrics - Always Be My Baby lyrics

1 comment:

foongpc said...

I loved this song when I first heard it back in 1995/96. Beautiful song! I still love it! And David Cook did a good rock version of it! : )

Btw, I've just posted a review of her latest album "Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel" on my blog : )

Looking for your favorite artist, youtube videos, songs and lyrics? search this blog!!