Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Life After the Graduation

March is about to end and it is also the time where students are about to wear their toga ( a term used here in my country for Academic Dresses). It is graduation month indeed and I remember those happy moments when I was walking up on stage with my mom while taking my very own diploma. Of course, as what they always say, graduating college is not the end of your path. It might took you 16 consecutive years before arriving on that moment but that doesn't mean it is over. In fact, your life is just about to begin. After graduating college, that is the time where you have to get the job according to your profession. This is the time where you have to apply everything that you have learned from your lessons. It is a challenging task indeed but if you achieved your desired position or job, it will leave a very overwhelming and rewarding feeling.
Unfortunately, the growing rate of Unemployment is very alarming and it is quite sad that after sacrificing 16 years of studying, you will end up with nothing. Patience is a virtue as what they say but in this kind of matter, I don't think this quote is very applicable. I remember when I was in fourth year college, a group of companies visited our school to invite us to be a part of their companies. Some of my classmates managed to be accepted after our graduation while some of us don't. The good thing here is that online recruitment agencies are ready to help us to find our desired jobs easily. There are plenty of graduate jobs in recruitment and I bet a huge percentage of companies are looking for fresh graduates. However, keep in mind that once you get hired, you do not have to stop yourself from working hard and in fact, you have to try even more in order to make a good working impression which could eventually lead to promotion. Good luck!

No comments:

Looking for your favorite artist, youtube videos, songs and lyrics? search this blog!!