Monday, February 15, 2010

The Best TV Experience

How’s your Valentines Day everyone? Sorry if I failed to update my blog last week. I lost my Internet Connection once again and I have to go directly to my Internet Service Provider’s main office. I tried to call them several times but the Customer Service Representatives are just putting me on hold for a long period of time which is very irritating. They scheduled a technician to check my line outside. So while I’m waiting for my internet connection to come back, I pay attention to some other things to cheer me up like watching TV and playing some video games. I thought watching TV was such a good idea but as I turn on my Television, the signal is so irritating and I can’t watch my favorite TV programs clearly.
Just like my ISP, this is not my first time to encounter this problem with my cable service provider. I’m paying almost 40 bucks per month for my Cable service and I should be watching my channels in high definition. I am so frustrated because I don’t feel I’m enjoying watching my favorite movie and sport channels. The Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics, the South Africa 2010 FIFA World Cup, and the Super Bowl 44, these are just few of the much anticipated sport events that I don’t want to miss. This is the reason why I am so upset with the service I received from my Cable Service Provider. I am so jealous with my friend in Tallahassee, Florida because she never had any problems with her cable service provider. She is currently subscribed with Direct TV FL. She can access over 40 channels in High Definition. I wish I could be a very satisfied customer like her.
Some of my friends including my Uncle who’s currently subscribed with Direct TV NY encourage me to quit my service with my current cable service provider and switch to Direct TV as well. Besides, there’s a website like MyTVOptions.com where I can find the most affordable Direct TV deals and packages. Since we will be heading to New York this month and hopefully, we’ll stay there for good, I will make sure to subscribe with Direct TV and be one of its very satisfied customers! If you are interested, you can visit MyTVOptions.com and see what the site has to offer for you!

No comments:

Looking for your favorite artist, youtube videos, songs and lyrics? search this blog!!