Friday, October 2, 2009

German Schuhe


If there’s one thing that my sister can’t live without, that would be her shoes. She really loves shoes and fond of collecting them. She even reserved a space in her room and made a shelf just for her beloved shoes. She only wears shoes that are branded and those which are created by well-known designers. Some of her favorite brands are Guess, Chuck, Gucci, Timberland and more. Aside from shoes, she also has designer boots and sandals.
She’s about to celebrate her birthday this coming November and we all want to make it very special. I remember that she once mentioned something about “Guess Schuhe” and how she desires to have it. “Schuhe” is a German term for shoes. I know for sure that she will be very happy if I bought it for her.
http://www.schuhe4all.de/wp-content/uploads/guess-stiefel-3.JPG
Luckily, while I was searching over the Internet and looking where to find that Guess Schuhe, I found a German site where I can purchase it online. The site offer branded shoes like Guess, Chuck, Timberland, and more. The site also offers branded “Stiefel” or boots like Damenstiefel and a whole lot more!
I’m planning to use my savings and buy her a pair of brand new “Guess Schuhe” and make it as a surprise gift for her birthday. I failed to give her a gift last year so I think she well-deserved to have a gift like this. Oh by the way, I think she will also love to have a Timberland Stiefel and be added in her collection. I will make sure that her birthday will be more fun and exciting than what she had last year.
If you are interested to have these shoes, simply visit www.schuhe4all.de and www.boomshoes.de to see more of the shoes they offer. It would be the perfect place to find the best German Shoe (Schuhe) and Stiefel (Boots).

No comments:

Looking for your favorite artist, youtube videos, songs and lyrics? search this blog!!